Saturday, May 1, 2010

Free Comic Book Day

I know I'm a little behind, but today was the first time I ever went to a comic book store on Free Comic Book day, so I didn't really know what to expect. Would I have a choice of any one comic book for free, would there be a selection of free comic books to choose from, or could I get lots of free comic books? It turned out to be a combination of B & C--there was a table on which there were a lot of free comic books to choose from at one's leisure, but the rest of the comic books in the store you still had to pay for. There were also discounts on used comics, but it's too much work to sift through them all. I got a good selection of free issues that I wouldn't have taken if they weren't free, and I bought a few new issues, too. It was a fun experience!

No comments: